7.22.2010

interior inspiration : time pieces.













I love clocks. I really do. I don't know what it is about them, but I'm always yearning to buy more. I tend to lean more towards antique ones, but modern ones are fabulous too. The way into my heart? Just buy me a big beautiful clock and I'm yours.

Sources (from top to bottom): jj Locations, Domino Magazine, sfgirlbybay, Tobias Harvey, Petra Bindel, jj Locations, Design*Sponge: Matte Stephens, LivingEtc, Jen Fong, LivingEtc, and emmas designblogg.

5 comments:

  1. I love to hear that! My parents used to have a clock shop, which unfortunately they had to close due to the economy, so I grew up with so many beautiful timepieces around. O wish my home was bigger, because I don't really have room for some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hear them ticking... In one of these pics,. is it a pink toaster... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last picture the most.
    And see more beautiful and strange clocks on http://efektnimbu.blogspot.com/2010/03/dz-iek-i-pisaniu-tego-bloga-natykam-sie.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo i love the bath tub on the wood blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled across your lovely blog! Great inspiration...

    I love the first photo of the clock next to the chair, at first you don't realize the size of the clock, then your eyes fall on the chair next to it and you realize its ginormous! Perspective...

    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...